Monday, December 1, 2014

Passion Project Update #2

These two weeks we worked more on research on how to make a text based adventure using Python.  This was very important, because if we didn't do any research we wouldn't know what the heck we were doing.  All this research will obviously be used when making (or at least attempting to make) the final text based adventure, it could also be used if I ever want to go into programming as a major or something, I would then have some basic knowledge on the subject.  There was only one type of pattern I saw, which was constantly going back to Google to search up what to do, which is irrelevant to the project.  I thought I did good these past weeks, we got a lot of work done, and are going to make a lot of progress these next weeks.  Next I am hoping we will get closer to creating a successful text based adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment